combination of amnio acid and humates. Ideal for drip irrigation and spraying.
Product Description: Galaxy N is one of largest selling liquid formulation products having combination of Amino acid, Humic acid and Fulvic acid. Being liquid it is easily taken up by the plant and the results are fast.
Composition : Galaxy N Contains Amino acid (5%), Humic acid (5%), Seaweed extract (1%), Fulvic acid (1%) along with stabilizer, emulsifier and spreader.
Physical properties :
- Appearance : Dark Black liquid
- Base : water and methanol
- pH after dissolution : 6.8 – 7.6
- Increased nutrient content and soil fertility
- Stimulates soil microorganisms with more efficient breakdown of organic matter
- Increases the moisture holding capacity of soil. Chelation (means to “bind” or “hold on to”) of micronutrients, especially iron, so that it can be used by plants
- Increased photosynthesis and chlorophyll concentrations
- Stimulated root growth. Increase in shoot and blade production
- Formulation contains Sea weed extract and Fulvic acid (1% each) are known to provide secondary benefit to the growth as well as productivity
- When applied together with fertilizers, the absorption & translocation of nutrients inside the plant becomes easier & thus rapidly checks nutrient deficiencies
- It helps in root development, flower induction, fruit set, fruit development, yield, luster & keeping quality
- It helps plants to endure environmental stress & to resist insect & disease attack
- Amino increases the crop production by providing the required nutrients in the soil
- It improves the soil productivity which proves to be useful for farmers
Pack Size : 1L HDPE Bottle
Dosage : 50 ml /15 l spray tank, 500 ml/ 200 l tank for fertigation
Recommended Crops : Papaya, Potato, Onion, Wheat, Rice, Soybean, Cotton, Chilli, Pulses and Vegetables