Neem oil manufacturer Product Description:
It is a azadirachtin based versatile pesticide and easily biodegradable, leaving no toxic residue and keep the environment clean and safe. The azadirachtin together with other limonoids such as salanin nimbin nimbidin and meliantriol present in neem seeds has proven to be very effective against more than 300 insect species. The oil acts as antifeedent, repellent, insect growth regulator and having toxic effect on the insects. This oil is safe to beneficial insects, viz- honey bees, silkworm, lac insects, spiders, parasites and predators.
Neem oil manufacturer Advantages of Neem SHOT 1500 PPM:-
- Cost effective – Alternative. Neem SHOT is a cost effective means of pest control. To control insets, 1.25 litres of Neem SHOT is required per hectare of crop.
- The Azadirachtin exhibits antifeedant, Repellant, insect sterlization properties, ovipositioned deterrent and insect growth regulator. It interferes with ecdysone, the key insect moulting hormone and presents larvae, pupae and nymphs from completing the moulting process of the life cycle.
- It does not lead to development of resistance in future generation.
- It helps in maintaining environmental health by reducing the level of pollution. It reduces human and animal hazard by a reducing level of residue in the product. Neem SHOT is Eco-friendly pesticide and it maintain the stability of soil fertility.
- It help in keeping agricultural production for higher risk of crop failure.
- It is bio-degradable, emulsifiable and is effective against a large number of insect pests.
- Neem SHOT has a better shelf life compared to other bio pesticides.
- Neem SHOT is safe to beneficial insects such as pollinators, predators and parasitoids